Dear Moody Business Students,
Your health and well-being are top priorities for the faculty and staff supporting you in the Moody College of Business. We want you to be aware of these resources:
- Wi-Fi access at libraries: Louisiana Public Libraries has coordinated a Google Map listing public libraries throughout the state that offer free Wi-Fi access in their parking lots. View locations at http://bit.ly/publibwifi. When you click on a library location, the "Access Notes & Restrictions" section of the listing provides Wi-Fi hours of operation.
- Counseling and Testing Center: Access COVID-19 mental health resources at https://counselingandtesting.louisiana.edu/news-events/news/20200331/coping-covid-19 and free Telehealth counseling appointments. Call 337-482-6480 or email email@example.com to schedule a free Telehealth session with a Counselor.
- Keeping Calm Through COVID hotline: 1-866-310-7977 is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by trained counselors who can help callers work through feelings of stress, fear, and anxiety.
- Free tutoring: The Learning Center is offering free tutoring virtually. Learn more about scheduling an appointment at https://studentsuccess.louisiana.edu/tutoring.
- Remote learning resources and tips: The University has compiled these resources and suggestions to help you transition to remote learning. https://online.louisiana.edu/student-support/remote-learners#Success
- Campus Cupboard: Free, nonperishable to-go bags with pick-up service from 10 am to noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 413 Brooke Avenue. To ensure that orders are ready for pick up, complete this request form first at https://studentaffairs.louisiana.edu/services/campus-cupboard/campus-cupboard-go-bags.
- Career readiness and employment services: Office of Career Services is available virtually for cover letter and resume reviews and online job searching via Handshake. Learn more at https://career.louisiana.edu/news-events/news/20200317/career-services-here-help-during-covid-19-response.
- International students: If you have concerns or questions about status or travel authorizations, contact the Division of Global Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ask for help if you need guidance. If you do not understand an assignment or something in your course, email your instructor to ask for clarification. Email our Moody College of Business Office of Student Services at email@example.com to request advising or discuss any academic concerns or questions.
Geralyn McClure Franklin, Ph.D.
B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration
University of Louisiana at Lafayette